Pages

Subscribe:

mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Rooney's top strikers




Rooney's top strikers



Watch The Video



Wayne Rooney names his five favourite strikers to Inside United and ManUtd.com...

Duncan Ferguson: "He maybe wasn’t as natural a talent as some of the others in my list, but in terms of his desire to play and win, he was as good as anyone. He also scored a lot of important goals, and was my idol when I was growing up as an Everton fan."

Alan Shearer: "He's somebody I always looked up to when I was a young lad. I watched him play for Newcastle and England, and I loved the goals he scored. He scored all sorts of different goals, and was a big, strong player who made defenders' lives difficult."

Ronaldo: "It’s a big claim, but I think at his peak he was probably the best centre-forward ever. When he was at his best he was unstoppable, absolutely unplayable."

Thierry Henry: "He was incredible at Arsenal. The goals he scored, the skills he showed, the pace he had… he was amazing. He’s definitely one of the best players I’ve faced."

Gianfranco Zola: "He's not technically a striker, but I used to love watching Zola play. He had skills, pace; he could score and conjure up a bit of magic. He was great to watch."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire